Be 200 and feel and look like 20…
One of the publics most talked about subjects in healthcare is Anti-Aging, Bio-identical Hormones, and effects of Human Growth Hormone / Somatropin (HGH). Many have wondered what it would be like to be 200, but more important, be 200 and feel and look like 20…What does natural healthcare offer in anti-aging? What are the options? Are anti-aging therapies expensive? Are they safe? What do I need to do? These are just some of the numerous questions the public has raised.
Dr. Stallone has devoted much time to this area and has become a leader and consultant in natural therapies to anti-aging. He has provided patients an integrative natural approach to Anti-Aging that has been proven to be effective and therapeutic. His goal is to provide his patients natural health care in a well-received, caring environment.
General Effects of HGH Therapy on Your Body
• SKIN - Increases your skin elasticity, the texture, and tightness.
• HAIR - Improves hair texture.
• BONE - Improves bone strength.
• MUSCLE - Increases muscle strength and mass.
• CHOLESTEROL - Elevates HDL and lowers LDL.
• FAT - Decreases fat tissue.
• IMMUNE SYSTEM - Improves immunity and healing.
• HEART - Improves your cardiovascular strength and lowers your blood pressure.
• MEMORY - Improves mental function and strength.
• ENERGY - Increases energy and emotional stability.
• SEXUAL POWER - Increases sexual potency and frequency.
• KIDNEY - Improves kidney function.
Hormones can be thought of as "messengers" that are produced by the endocrine glands and then sent through the body to stimulate specific activities. For example, growth, digestion, reproduction, and sexual functions are triggered by hormones and they depend on hormones to work properly.
HGH is one of several endocrine hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, melatonin and DHEA that decline in production as we age. HGH is a complex protein molecule of 191 amino acids linked in a specific sequence. It is secreted in pulses by the pituitary gland. These pulses vary between 10 and 30 per day and can be strengthened by exercise. For years, doctors have prescribed HGH for children who needed a growth boost but growth deficiencies do not just affect children, they can be a significant problem for adults too. HGH is critical for tissue repair, healing, muscle growth, bone strength, brain function, physical and mental health, energy, and metabolism.
The production of HGH decreases with age, 14% each year on average. At age 20, humans produce about 500 micrograms of HGH daily. By age 80, the daily production falls to 60 or less.
For most people the pituitary gland produces sufficient HGH to retain a youthful appearance until about age 35. Somewhere between age 40 and 50, the body's ability to produce HGH begins to decline to the point where the signs of Adult Growth hormone Deficiency (AGHD) begin to show.
Until recently the effects of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults were unknown. It is now recognized as a specific clinical syndrome with numerous physiological consequences which effect:
- Body composition, including obesity.
- Lipids in the blood.
- Muscle strength.
- Bone composition.
- Exercise capacity and energy.
- Cardiovascular risk.
- Psychological well-being.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) can be effectively treated with Human Growth Hormone / Somatropin. HGH has many benefits that can improve ones life on every level. Arizona Integrative Medical Center , in Scottsdale treats adults who are experiencing symptoms and problems associated with AGHD.
Signs of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD):
- SKIN - Loses elasticity, becomes thinner, sags, and wrinkles.
- ENERGY - Loss of vigor and stamina.
- MUSCLE - Loss of muscle strength and mass.
- FAT - Tissue increases and accumulates.
- SEXUAL POWER - Loss of sexual power and libido.
- MEMORY - Begins to fade.
- HEART - Heart muscles lose strength.
- BONE - Loss of strength. Tendency toward osteoporosis
- KIDNEY - Decreased kidney function.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM - Decreased immunity and increased healing time.
- HAIR - Hair becomes thinner and loses color.
- CHOLESTEROL - Increased cholesterol level.
The nervous system and brain are made up of cells called neurons, which are permanent and never grow back once damaged. HGH stimulates the repair and rejuvenation of these particular neurons. The proteins in the brain that are responsible for storing our memories are also affected in a positive way.
Learning, memory, and intelligence all depend on adequate supplies of HGH. According to a team of Swedish Scientists they discovered why HGH therapy makes so many people feel so good. HGH acts in the brain exactly like an antidepressant, raising the level of neurotransmitter B- endorphin, which has been called the brain's own opiate. It also lowers the level of dopamine, which is associated with feelings of agitation. It reverses the outlooks, expectations and attitudes associated with the aging process.